Full-Time MALWARE System Engineer TS/SCI POLY
This position is for a Systems Engineer to provide direct, full spectrum engineering support to NTOC with an emphasis on MALWARE identification, detection and analysis. The position requires extensive hands-on systems engineering skills to include risk identification and management, requirements engineering, integrated master schedule development, data flow analysis, dependency identification, and interface definition. The candidate will develop documentation associated with all phases of development in accordance with systems engineering best practices to include: CONOPS, Capability Roadmaps, Functional Requirements Documents, System and Functional Architecture artifacts, Software Requirements Specifications, Analysis of Alternatives, Trade Studies, Technology Gap Analysis, Program Plans and Capability Roadmaps. Additionally, this position will require the ability to closely coordinate with multiple internal and external organizations and support the scheduling, conduct and reporting of cross-organizational technical exchanges and planning sessions.
Individual Capabilities Required:
- TS/SCI Fullscope Polygraph Clearance REQUIRED
- Cyber Defense domain experience – resumes that do not clearly document cyber defense experience in the DoD or IC will be not be considered.
- Working knowledge of Virtual Machine technologies.
- 15 years of systems engineering experience in programs that encompass systems architecture, interface development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation and an advanced degree in Systems Engineering or a closely related field.
Demonstrable ability and expertise in:
- Requirements gathering, organization and communication
- High level architecture and system design including component and deployed architectures
- Evaluation, specification and development of technology gaps
- Analysis of existing applications, services and legacy systems as requirements dictate
- Perform engineering risk analysis, collation and assessment
- Assemble schedule and delivery information to map to program plans
- Track key test and gates to promote visibility and program progress.
- Experience planning and executing integration of systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrable expertise in written communications and associated tools.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- NTOC domain experience
- Previous experience working on agency collection, analysis and/or dissemination systems for IAD and SIGINT.
- Familiarity with NSA corporate services
- Working knowledge of the NSA/CSS Enterprise Architecture.
- Familiarity with malware and associated terminology.
- CISSP certification
How to ApplyTo apply, click the apply button below and submit your resume.
886 total views, 1 today