Full-Time ROCBLASTER Systems Engineer TS/SCI POLY
ROCBLASTER SYSTEMS ENGINEER
This full-time position requires at least a mid-level systems engineer that will support the System Registration Service projects on ESEA, primarily in the area of test and integration. The System Registry service is a source system of record for enterprise systems that provides user interface and automated messaging capabilities in support of the registration and management of Enterprise system configurations.
Individual Capabilities Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical or mathematical discipline from an accredited college or university plus six (6) years of systems engineering experience.
- At least 3 years of software engineering/development experience
- Experience must include at least 3 years specialized experience performing and managing testing and integration of software-intensive programs to include :
- (U) Develop systems and software testing and integration processes in support of new systems or new baseline deployments and align with Enterprise systems engineering and integration processes
- (U) Provide systems test and integration support in the implementation of new baseline deployments
- (U) Evaluate risks and impacts of proposed systems testing and integration processes
- (U) Support configuration control of systems testing and integration requirements
- (U) Support evaluation and documentation of testing and integration activities, including evaluation of requirements satisfaction
- (U) Execute test and integration activities
- (U) Maintain knowledge of current and evolving Agency, national, and international standards applicable to the system development of interest
- Clear understanding of the entire system engineering lifecycle to include: requirements development, requirements management, analysis and translation of requirements to developers, data management, data analysis, data ingestion.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Must be able to work in a diverse team environment, be proactive, able to work professionally with the customer, users, and teammates.
- Experience with software development efforts using Agile methods.
776 total views, 1 today