Full-Time S32P Systems Engineer TS/SCI POLY
Location :Ft. Meade, Ft. Meade MD US
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :Bachelor’s Degree
Category :Systems Engineering
Clearance: TS/SCI + POLY
Job Description :
This position supports the S32P organization in providing systems engineering expertise to support a software development project. This project integrates a number of tools into a monitor/command/control tool suite. Duties include:
- Participates in establishing and gaining approval of the definition of a system or component under development (requirements, designs, interfaces, test procedures, etc.)
- Participates in the development of systems engineering documents such as requirements specifications, interface control documents and process and data flow diagrams.
- Derives functions and lower-level requirements from the system and higher-level requirements and an understanding of stakeholder needs that describe in detail the functions that a system component must fulfill, and ensures these requirements are complete, correct, unique, unambiguous, realizable and verifiable.
- Participates in an Integrated Product Team to design new capabilities based on the evaluation of all necessary development and operational considerations.
- Participates in interface definition, design and changes to the configuration between affected components of the system throughout the life cycle.
- Manages system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems.
- Coordinates resolution of action items from meetings and reviews that require cross-discipline or cross-organizational coordination.
- An understanding of the TAO organization, systems, processes, and tools is HIGHLY DESIRED.
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Communications, Computer, or Electrical), Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or similar degree and meets the experience requirements, or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
- Minimum ten years of experience in a technical role with at least five years as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Demonstrated experience with managing multiple stakeholders to reach mutual agreements on goals, objectives, program/domain capabilities, interfaces and milestones.
904 total views, 2 today