Full-Time System Engineer (SE) – Level 3 TS/SCI POLY
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Clearance: TS/SCI + Poly, CCA Ok
Location: Fort Meade and/or Surrounding area
- Knowledge on how malware is detected using commercial signature and behavior detection tools. Shall possess expertise in the detection, monitoring, correlation, and prevention of cyber threat activities
- Knowledge of signature and heuristic based, plus Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs); demonstrated ability to analyze, track, correlate, harvest, trend, and report on the unique Tactics Techniques & Procedures (TTPs) utilized. (demonstrated ability through listed job performance)
- Understand the lifecycle of the networks threats, attack vectors and methods
- Demonstrated knowledge in computer network theory and be able to understand communication methods and malicious actors/logic.
- Demonstrated knowledge in computer network protocol standards, including the OSI model, and the methods of exploiting those standards.
- Familiarity with industry capabilities including web content filters, email security capabilities, IDS, IPS, HBSS, SEIM, DNS security practices, advanced log analysis, network monitoring, network flow analysis, packet capture analysis, network proxies, firewalls, anti-virus capabilities, UNIX command line, Windos Power Shell and ACL, Windows API and hooking processes.
- Experience and/or knowledge in incident handling/triage, network analysis and threat detection, deep packet analysis, trend analysis, metric development, and security vulnerability information dissemination
- Understand host-based security product design and implementation within enterprise environments and operating systems.
- Experience with or knowledge of STIGS-mitigation recommendations.
Education and Certifications:
- Active TS/SCI + Polygraph Security Clearance
- Shall possess at least five years’ experience in Cyber Mitigation and a BS in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer science or other related discipline.
- Shall possess 10 years’ experience and/or an appropriate level certification in CISSP/CEH/GIAC/GREM (or other relevant certification) to support Threat Detection Analysis.
Software and Scripting Languages:
- Working knowledge equals demonstrated ability to read and identify components of a sample script; sample script may be presented during interview
- Possess skills or training (certificate or course grade) associated with software reverse engineering
Experience with two or more of the following skills:
- Dynamic Binary Analysis – At minimum 4 years’ experience performing dynamic binary analysis using commercial sandbox tools
- Static Binary Analysis – At minimum 4 years’ experience performing static analysis using commercial decompiler/debugger tools
- Forensics Analysis – At minimum 2 years’ experience conducting computer/network forensics, accredited certification in lieu of experience accepted
- Network Monitoring – At minimum 2 years’ experience performing network monitoring using commercial tools
- Virtual Environment – At minimum 2 years’ experience working in and configuring virtualized environments – familiarity with commercial virtualization products
We’re interested in people who have or are interested in developing the following skills:
- Experience with FireEye and McAfee network security tools desired
How to ApplyClick the Apply Button below and our agency will review your credentials for submission to the hiring manager. If you qualify for the position we will contact you directly for next steps.
2190 total views, 2 today