Full-Time TV4 Software Engineer – TS/SCI + FS Poly
Job title: TV4 Software Engineer
Work Location: Ft. Meade
Clearance required to start: YES – TS/SCI + FS Poly
Selected candidate will work as a member of the TV (TD Office of Compliance) Automation team in a collaborative, agile, environment to develop internet applications, driven by an Oracle database and displayed in a user interface designed with the ExtJS framework. They will implement a JEE web-based, PKI-enabled system in support of customer workflow.
The selected individual is expected to apply appropriate processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle, and follow applicable software standards. They should have experience or exposure supporting software architecture development, code generation, unit testing, and continuous integration.
Individual Capabilities Required:
– A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with a minimum of 2-5 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer or Application Programmer on systems that experienced full life cycle development.
– Selected candidate should be familiar with standard development tools, such as, (Eclipse, Junit, Maven, Jenkins, SSL, PKI, etc.), as well as be experienced with the following development tools, applications, and frameworks:
– 2-3 years Java/JEE experience with a focus on Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) 3 and JPA2x
– 2-3 years Eclipse Subversion, Maven and/or other IDE-like tools
– 1 year RESTful services
– 1 year development in a Linux environment
– 1 year Application server administration
Individual Capabilities Highly Desired:
Ideal candidate would also have experience with the following development technologies:
– Specific database skills would include: Oracle 11g (with a high five for OLS), MySQL, and/or PostGres
– WebLogic 11g
– SSL and/or PKI
– Continous Integration Building
– Other scripting languages (Python, XML)
While contingent-offer candidates will be considered, due to customer schedule requirements, non-contingent candidates are highly desired.
904 total views, 1 today